SYNTHETIC GRASS SOLUTIONS FOR PETS
Owning a dog in Toronto doesn’t mean you must give up your dream of having a lush, green lawn. You just need the right type of lawn. Synthetic grass combats a number of canine activities known to plague pet owners.
- Brown spots: Your pet’s urine has a high nitrogen content and pH level, which has a tendency to burn grass and leave unpleasant brown spots. With synthetic turf, you don’t have to put up with a spotted yard any longer since synthetic turf fibers are not susceptible to discoloration when they come in contact with pet waste.
- Upkeep: The completely porous, nonabsorbent lining of synthetic grass allows it to drain much cleaner and more efficiently than real grass. That allows you to clean spills and pet waste by simply spraying the area with a water hose. Artificial grass is inorganic, so it does not require water to sustain a green, vibrant appearance all year round. It also never needs to be cut.
- Messes: Eliminating constant watering and mowing also means your dog will never track in mud or grass clippings from your yard. In this way, an effortlessly clean backyard also promotes a spotless house.
- Digging: Unlike natural grass with single blades sprouting from the soil, artificial grass has a base that holds all the fibers in place. This impedes your pet from digging in the backyard and ruining your lawn.
- Pests: The naturally antimicrobial and hypoallergenic surface of artificial turf means that fleas, ants, and ticks are not interested in living in your lawn. No pests in the yard, no pests for your dog to carry inside your residence.
In addition to making pet ownership manageable, artificial grass adds extra benefits to barefooted members of the family
- Safe, nontoxic materials and infill that last a lifetime
- Chemical-free care to protect your pet’s health
- Spongy infill for a safer place to run and play
- Dramatically reduced maintenance and watering bills
- Rich, natural-looking color that won’t fade in the sun
- 100 percent recyclable
- HydroChill™ technology that supplies the coolest synthetic grass in the community
Whether you have children, tiny toy breeds or massive mastiffs, Southwest Greens Ontario is the best source for family- and pet-friendly synthetic grass that stays beautiful all year round.