If you’re considering artificial grass for your home or commercial property, you are not alone. Synthetic turf has gained popularity across Toronto in recent years for a number of reasons. Not only does it dramatically cut back the amount of maintenance work you will have as a property owner but it’s a great way to eliminate weeds without resorting to harmful chemicals.
How will it look on my lawn?
One of the biggest reasons why some home and business owners might be hesitant about fake grass is that they think that it might look – well, fake. At Southwest Greens, we put that concern to rest – our turfs look and feel completely natural. It stands up to all weather conditions and won’t fade from the sun. And the best part is that you will never have to mow it!
Our artificial grass features:
- Bolt Patented Fiber Technology – making its appearance very natural as well as making it more durable than other types of artificial lawn.
- Hydrochill Evaporative Cooling System – so it stays cool to the touch even on hot summer days – just like real grass.
Additionally, our turf is safe for the environment being 100% recyclable, having excellent drainage properties and being non-toxic which is great for children and pets.
Customized to your property
Having an excellent product is only one part of what we at Southwest Greens offer – we also offer excellent service and expert installation to ensure that your lawn looks as pristine and perfect as you dreamed it would.
Our crews take precise and expert measurements to ensure that curves in your property line, or around patios and gardens are seamlessly covered by turf without any unnatural looking corners or edges.
Uses for artificial grass
There are many reasons why residents of Toronto might opt for synthetic lawns and depending on your specific needs, the professionals at Southwest Greens can recommend the product that is ideal for you.
The following are just a few of the reasons customers choose our products:
- Easy maintenance properties – If you’re desire is for a pristine lawn without all the watering, fertilizing, weeding and mowing that usually takes, then our products are ideal.
- Children’s play areas – Soft, durable and completely non-toxic, our grass makes a great play surface for children. It stays cleaner and drier than regular lawns and it has been incorporated into many family yards as well as parks, schools and daycares.
- Artificial pet turf – if you require a synthetic lawn that can stand up to the abuse that pets can put it through, then consider Southwest Greens’ Pet Turf. This product is hygienic, shedding away waste and water. And those muddy paw prints will be a thing of the past.
Southwest Greens is Toronto’s premier supplier of artificial grass and it is easy to see why. We offer customized solutions for residential and commercial property and our courteous and professional crews can give your lawn just the makeover you’ve been looking for. Take the first step and contact us today to schedule your free consultation.