Have you ever driven through a Mississauga neighbourhood and wondered why certain lawns always seem to look pristine and perfect – and others just don’t? Those homes with perfect lawns might be tended nearly around the clock with a team of professional landscapers – but then again, they might just be using artificial grass.
It might surprise you to learn that more and more home and business owners are turning to synthetic turf to reduce the amount of maintenance their property requires – not to mention amping up their curb appeal.
At Southwest Greens, we offer artificial grass lawns that look and feel completely natural. But unlike real grass, you never have to worry about weeding, fertilizing, and mowing. You get all of the enjoyment with none of the work.
Our synthetic lawns use only the highest quality materials and are expertly installed. You won’t have to worry about them fading in the sun or deteriorating under harsh weather conditions. They are completely non-toxic as well, so they are safe for kids and pets. Our turf is also 100% recyclable, so it is better for the environment than other brands.
What sets our artificial grass apart from the competition?
- Bolt Patented Fiber Technology – the most natural looking and durable synthetic lawn you can get.
- Hydrochill Evaporative Cooling System – like to go outside barefoot in the summer? With this patented system, our lawns stay cool to the touch just like natural grass.
Expertly customized and installed
It is a simple fact that Mississauga lawns are not perfectly square. The edges tend to be curved and then there are patios, decks, and gardens to contend with. But these are undaunting to our expert installation crews.
With precise measurement and cutting, even the edges of your artificial grass will appear completely seamless and natural.
Why use artificial grass?
There are many reasons why homeowners and business owners alike choose synthetic lawns over natural ones.
- Low maintenance – we all know that to keep a natural yard looking its best, there is going to be a lot of work involved. Weeding, mowing and fertilizing are necessary to keep that pristine look – but who has the time? With our artificial turf, you won’t have to worry about any of that anymore.
- A safe, clean place to play – children’s play areas are another common use for synthetic lawns. Not only are they every bit as soft as natural grass, but they stay drier and cleaner as well.
- Artificial lawns for pets – pets and dogs especially can be hard on lawns. If you’d like digging and muddy paw prints to be a thing of the past, then Southwest Greens’ Pet Turf is a great option for transforming your yard.
If you are considering artificial grass for your residential or commercial property in Mississauga, then contact the experts at Southwest Greens today. A member of our team will be pleased to review your options with you and help to give you the pristine lawn you’ve always dreamed of.